Thursday, July 23, 2015

Danger! Danger!



There are some things that people should know based off of common sense. There are other things that you have to let a person know. 

HEY FACEBOOK MESSENGER...and all of its users, sure would've been nice if you all let someone know that when you create a group and add people to it... They can see the name of the group you put them in.....

I put my sisters in a group right when I was about to go to bed. Then I was going to put all of my exs in a group but couldn't figure out an awesome nam for the group. Some of the list of names that came to mind were; Long list of ex lovers? Dickbag mcdouche? People who are going to hell because they are terrible people? I was about to move a bunch of guys into that category but fell asleep.

That my friends is God stepping in.

I woke up and my younger sister had sent a message that was like "you made a group for us! Yay!" I was like how did she know? And then immediately I was like TELL ME I DIDNT MAKE IT...

I didn't.

But holy fuck balls...

Also it added ALL of my contacts to this messenger thing BUT I thought it FRIEND requested everyone in my phone which includes my coworkers/staff/bosses past and present and of course.. More guys I used to talk to or date but never got around to deleting.

I've never had a heart attack before but I'm fairly sure it felt something like that. 

It's terrible that more than the people I work with, I was more concerned with exes. 

I just need a vaycay from social media and the phone in general... 

Hahah well til next time...

xo