Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cleaning Out My Closet

Bags and bags and bags of my past tossed out...sadly this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface but it's a good start. Notes, bday cards, Xmas cards, backstreet boys posters, magazines, etc. I thought I'd never say good bye to the fan merchandise but I realized that I will not be Mrs. Nick Carter so it's a bit easier to move on :)

Not to mention I'm on this kick where I'm all about clearing out the old to bring in the new. I cleared it people I don't know from my Facebook or don't really remember and likely in a little bit I'm going to unfriend people I straight up do not like. (But without that annoying passive aggressive message that people post).

I'm sincerely hoping that all this clearing out old stuff will bring me new things and not necessarily material... A new love or a new old love would be ideal but it's not really up to me hahah bummer.

Ugh. This summer has been a summer of change but boring. Maybe my first tattoo will shake things up...

xo