Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Change Would Do You Good


I wish I was Taylor Swift good at writing songs about how much I hate boys. Instead, I strum along and sing songs that others wrote but the words don't feel any less true.

I made my apology with the boy. It went over...ok... I think part of me was hoping we gave it another shot but he seemed pretty uninterested so I left well enough alone. I feel relieved that it's over and quite sad for some reason but again, it could be worse. I doubt he'll reach out but you never know about these things. 

Moving along, I'm expiramenting with pink hair which officially means I'm having a quarter life / midlife crisis. Wtf. I never thought I'd be that girl. 

I keep changing things in hopes that it will snap me out of this crippling funk I'm in but so far nothing's been working. 

Back to googling...

xo