Sunday, July 19, 2015

Get Over Yourself--Goodbye


People should definitely take this advice to be playful with your love. Not prideful and not play with someone else's love--mmmhmmm. Hahah 

Something I'm noticing more from girls than guys lately (and maybe always) is that the amount of pride girls have lately is baffling. Ok probably not so easy to believe when there are oh so many THOTs running around but truly, a lot of my female friends and relatives--pride is ridiculous. 

The things that they won't say or do in the name of love due to their "pride" is mind blowing. From my point of view, I totally understand not wanting to have your ego squashed or feelings butt hurt...but sometimes it's not about that. Sometimes it's just about figuring shit out aloud and being the first one to make the move, whether it's to initiate conversation via text or phone, offer an apology, etc.
It's not desperate or thirsty (assuming it's a one time thing and you're not staking the shit out of someone).

So many of the females in my life boldly claim to be honest and upfront and typically they are but when it comes to men, they like to pretend not to care and secretly seethe rather than putting shit out there. Wtf sense does that make, ladies... If you feel some kinda way, then just say it. Too many people are obsessed with "winning" and looking like they got the "upper hand" and someone else is "crawling back" to them etc etc.

Honesty? Fuck that. It is what it is and if someone takes that (your attempt to open dialogue first) as a sign of weakness or submission, then they are sadder than you. Truly. This isn't a dick measuring contest. Even if it was, you may have the longest dick of them all but clearly, no balls.

Naturally, it's easy for me to say rather than take my own advice. There's a boy I need to reach out to just to apologize and nothing more and it's literally causing me physical discomfort to do so bc I'd rather set myself on fire and roll around in glass than to reach out to him. But... It's not about him--it's about my ability to make peace with what I've done, and I owe him an apology, despite what he has done. 

And I will reach out... Once I finish finding a million other things I need to do before I do haha this is what I mean by I understand. I am, however, really going to reach out so.. I'm not a total hypocrite. 

Here's to my last prideful post and hoping to make amends or at least find some peace.

xo