Thursday, August 6, 2015

Give a Little Bit...


So I'm doing a charity thing. I've been so much of this year chasing love and trying to figure it out that I forgot to focus on other things. First half of this year was dating and finding my way back to God. The dating part didn't pan out but at least the God part did. 

The charity I choose to support is Suicide Prevention.

NOW....

You know how people tell you that you don't know who your real friends are until blah blah blah? Yeah this is one of those times.

I think about all the money I've spent and time for that matter, going to all kinds of stuff to support my friends like:
- Going to see their boyfriends shitty band or rap whatever 
- Looking at their ugly jewelry for Stella dot
- Looking at ugly nail art on jam berry
- Going their stupid Mary Kay/sex toys/pampered chef/essential oil party
- Going to your wedding related activity/birthday party/ other special event even though we are not close
- Spending money on other useless shit just to show my support...
- Even spending time click on links to vote and sharing links

I don't especially care about most of these things but bc they do, I showed my support. So not to get it back, more than hurts, it's baffling. I'm a little pissed and petty and will likely no longer support those any more if I don't feel passionate about it. 

But, sunny side up, the silver lining is that I have been surprised about the donations I did receive. All these angels I either knew were around and some left unknown and I thank whoever it is...

I plan on knocking this out of the park so yeah...they can eat a bag of dicks.

xo